St. Hilda’s Church and the Ingrid Flute Gallery Ravenscar North Yorkshire
Church Away Days,
Ravenscar is situated on the Heritage Coast between Scarborough and Whitby and St Hilda’s is a short stroll from the National Trust Visitor Centre. There are magnificent views across Robin Hood’s Bay. The area is popular with visitors.
St Hilda’s Church was built in 1852 and fully modernised in 2004 with the proceeds of a generous bequest from Ingrid Flute, a local resident, and a grant from the Rural Development Service.
The facilities comprise the church and a large downstairs room with a kitchen and disabled facilities, and an upstairs meeting room. Audiovisual equipment is provided.
The downstairs gallery space is ideal for exhibitions and is usually let on a weekly basis. Artists may exhibit individually or with other artists, and are able to hold classes and sell artwork. A ‘Gallery Open’ sign is provided.
The premises may be booked on an hourly basis for meetings and away days.
Charges : £5 per hour for meetings or £80 per week for exhibitions.
For more information contact
Patricia Mumford (booking secretary)
Tel 01723 871948 e-mail email@example.com